Employers, schools and other organizations are always looking for innovative means to ensure that the people under their purview are clean. Drug addiction does not only impact an individual; it destroys families, can be the cause of severe accidents, crime, and even death. Hence, random drug testing is now the norm with tests like 5 panel drug tests becoming increasingly popular.
When to use: If it is believed that someone is currently under the influence of a drug.
• Most tried and tested method giving you 100% accuracy every time.
• It is used by the police to determine intoxication or impairment of any kind.
• This test also has the least possibility of human interference and is hence the preferred method if there is suspicion of any tampering.
Urine Testing with 5 Panel Drug Test
When to use: Routine testing or if someone is believed to have used a drug in the past 7 days.
• Most useful in such situations since metabolized drugs collect in the highest concentration in a person’s bladder. A 5 Panel Drug Test cup or strip can be used here.
• There are certain substances that a person can ingest to make this test produce a false result; hence the veracity of the samples has to be ascertained.
When to use: If someone is believed to have used a drug in the past 30 to 90 days.
• Metabolized drugs remain in the hair when a person is ingesting drugs and stay for a period of up to 3 months.
• There are certain substances that can be applied to the hair to give a false result in such tests. Hence the veracity of the samples has to be ascertained.
Sometimes a combination of tests is used to ensure that there is no impact due to tampering. Read the blogs at http://5paneldrugtests.com/ for the latest news.